Gracefully Productive provides professionals of color with productivity strategies designed for their unique challenges and lived experiences so they can balance the life they have while creating the life they desire. As a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, I infuse personalized advice with researched-back strategies that help professionals identify their talents to maximize performance in every area of life. I have over 15 years of experience in success coaching, cognitive psychology, science, teaching, and learning.
Benefits of Productivity Coaching
- Ability to live purposefully
- Increased job performance
- Work-Life Integration
- Increased motivation
- Improved time and self-management
- Structure and accountability
- Improved discipline and focus
- Greater fulfillment and satisfaction
- Improved well-being
Is Productivity Coaching Right for You?
- Do you have personal goals that you consistently place on the back burner?
- Are you tired of not having the time to accomplish your goals?
- Are you sitting on ideas that could lead to more income and fulfillment?
- Do you want to do something big but lack the courage and support?
- Are you seeking balance between work, life and family?
- Do you need help managing your time?
- Are you trying to balance a full-time job while building a business?
- Are you searching for purpose in your life and career?
- Are you seeking a managerial or leadership position?
- Do you want to improve your effectiveness as a leader?
- Are you feeling burnt out either personally or professionally?
If you answered yes to any question, then productivity coaching is right for you!
Gracefully Productive offers private and group coaching services to individuals and organizations. In addition to coaching we offer:
- Team Retreat Facilitation
- Gallup Strengths Assessments & Evaluation
- Leadership Training & Development
Invest in yourself or your company and begin your journey to better.
Schedule a FREE 15-minute strategy session.